Your first choice for
expert off-road training in East Anglia
Welcome to Adventure Bike Training
So you’ve made the decision to live the adventure of a motorbike tour off the beaten track – the question is: Are your off-road skills up to the challenge of true adventure biking?
Based in the heart of rural Norfolk Adventure Bike Training offers complete, top-notch motorcycle training packages for novice, intermediate and expert off-roaders across East Anglia.
ABT covers everything you need to equip yourself with the skills, confidence and experience to tackle a range of challenging environments in the UK or across the globe.
Adventure Bike Training is designed to deliver the best in practical off-road and motorcycle holiday instruction delivered in a friendly, fun and safe environment. With us you can develop the skills, confidence and experience to make your adventure bike holiday a truly enjoyable and fulfilling experience.
With a short time left before my long adventure I needed to improve my off road riding and my confidence – A friend recommended ABT and I opted for a two day, 1 to 1 course. ABT took me outside the box and gave me the confidence I needed. I can now relax and enjoy my adventure!” – Misha
Our expert adventure bike training courses offer:
- First class, hands on, off-road tuition – Bespoke training delivered by a friendly, expert instructor with years of experience in adventure bike riding across the globe
- Competitive pricing – Plus a choice of BMW, Yamaha, KTM and Triumph bike hire, if required
- Small groups – More 1-on-1 time with your experienced, BMW trained instructor
- Individual off-road training – Personal, expert training
- Ladies Only off road bike courses
- Maintenance/workshop training – Find & fix critical breakdowns miles from civilisation
- Practical mapping & GPS navigation
- Realistic, helpful advice on essential adventure bike holiday equipment – Including what to take and what to leave behind
- On-site Bed & Breakfast – Providing comfortable, well equipped accommodation for stays of 1 night or more
Lacking confidence I felt I needed one to one training. Just one call to Kevin at ABT and I was all sorted with the type of bike riding I needed. I also chose to stay at the ABT B&B, which was quirky, cosy and very well equipped. After just two days I was back on track, tackling water, mud, ruts and sand – I rode them all! Very good value for money.” – Fiona
Let Adventure Bike Training in Norfolk help you get the most from your off-road holiday experience.
Call us now on 01485 529491 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org